Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yet another blog....

Sitting in the faculty room, family dinners, or generally with friends, I often get asked about my food. It never bugs me. In fact, I enjoy long conversations about ingredient choices and substitutions. Due to my particular diet, low fat and no land animals, I get many questions about how to create culinary treats that are not boring. Well, in order to streamline recipe emailing and perhaps track my cooking habits, I decided to create another blog. I don't claim to be a writer, but as a historian I love documentation! This year, my goal is to create two new dishes a week, and I hope to post it on the blog for my family and friends to try out or learn about pescetarian living. Because really, a former Salmon should only eat fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment