Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Homemade Granola Bars, but not in my home....

A good friend of mine took up baking a ridiculous amount of yummy goods the past few months, which coincided with my pregnancy--perfect. She occasionally drops off cookies, cinnamon buns, and other treats. She most recently dropped off granola bars. They were so yummy, that,
1. I did not share.
2. I rationed the 4 bars over the matter of weeks in case of an emergency, which turned out to be fortuitous due to the snowpocolypse.

The recipe comes from a website called the Joyful Abode, where the pictures alone are fantastic. I am planning on trying it out in a month or two when I need simple cooking tasks to make me feel accomplished for the day. Oh, and she made hers with almonds instead of peanuts since she has little ones at home.

Here is a link for those who love to bake, Homemade Granola Bar Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment